About this Property
1451 Wellington, The Residences at Island Park Drive is a new condo development By Mizrahi Developments currently under construction at 1451 Wellington Street West, Ottawa. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Sales for available units range in price from $684,990 to over $4,059,990. 1451 Wellington, The Residences at Island Park Drive has a total of 93 units. Sizes range from 578 to 3500 square feet.
Island Park Drive is a scenic parkway lined with luxury homes and embassies, administered by the National Capital Commission. The design of 1451 Wellington emphasizes the significance of this location, and was officially designated by Ottawa as a new landmark building for the city.
As Canada’s capital, Ottawa boasts a vibrant Canadian landscape and world-class arts and culture scene, making it not only a popular tourist destination, but also an idyllic place to live.
1451 Wellington is close to Gatineau Park, the Ottawa River and downtown, offering residents the best of both worlds: city conveniences and an easy escape to nature.
Source: 1451 Wellington
- Classic architectural moldings with 7” high baseboards*
- Insulated 10” thick acoustically engineered demising walls
- LED recessed lighting throughout suite, as per plan*
- Stone tile floors in foyer, kitchens and bathrooms, as per plan*
- Engineered hardwood flooring in living areas, bedrooms and den
- Superior air quality control using ENERGY STAR® and GreenHouse certified appliances
- Each suite includes heat pump with steam humidifier and programmable thermostat
- Superior grade windows with multiple glazing and trapped argon gas ensure energy efficiency and reduce urban noise.
- Kitchens are personally customized by locally renowned Irpinia Kitchens*
- Miele appliance package includes gas or electric cooktop, oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated refrigerator, microwave and hood fan
- High-efficiency front loading washer and dryer
- Valance lighting under cabinets in the kitchen
- Stone countertops, undermount sinks and luxury designer fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms*
- Heated floors in all Master ensuites, as per plan
- Glass paneled shower enclosures
- Pre-wired CAT6 computer network and state-of-the-art security system to communicate with your choice of monitoring service
- Terraces and balconies designed with beautiful glass doors, exterior lighting, natural gas BBQ hookup and water bib