About this Property
Mount Pleasant is a new townhouse and single family home development By Rosehaven Homes currently under construction at Bovaird Dr W, Brampton. Sales for available units range in price from $699,990 to $1,379,990. Mount Pleasant has a total of 237 units. Sizes range from 1327 to 3715 square feet.
Situated within a vast natural environment, the Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant is surrounded by woodland trails, acres of parkland, natural wetlands and wildlife. There are beautiful parks right in the community and a brand new Sports Complex offering cricket pitches, baseball, soccer and more - ready for the games to begin! You can enjoy a family picnic just steps away, toss a Frisbee with the dog or just chill out with the kids at the playground. You’ll love the great outdoors right outside your door!
Transit is right at your doorstep at The Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant. ZUM provides fast and efficient service while the GO station just minutes away can have you in downtown Toronto in as little as 45 minutes. Commuting is a breeze with easy access to all the major highways 407, 410 and the 401.
Source: Mount Pleasant
Features & Finishes
1. Inspiring Traditional & French Provincial architectural designs finished with
stone, stucco & genuine clay brick (including sides and rears). Pre-cast detailing such as: arches, keystones, banding & sills to front elevations. Elevations are complimented with decorative aluminum frieze board at the rooflines, painted decorative fiberglass columns, ornate black metal and/or coloured vinyl railings, as per elevation.
2. Architecturally controlled colour schemes from Rosehaven’s selections for the purpose of providing a pleasing streetscape.
3. Brick soldier coursing with steel lintels above all second floor windows, as
4. Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough,
downspouts and aluminum to ceilings of covered front porches.
5. Self-sealing shingled roof. (Limited lifetime Manufactures warranty by BP,
shingle type is Mystique or equivalent.)
6. “Porcelain” house number on front elevation, location determined by Rosehaven.
7. Fully sodded front, rear and side yards. (Side yards: where continued growth
will permit, otherwise gravel will be installed at Rosehaven’s sole discretion).
8. Decorative “Flagstone Style” patio slab/tiles from front door to driveway, and
patio tile will be installed at rear patio door. (Rosehaven determines number of
tiles) (Note only: wording updated to reflect new format – no change to feature)
9. Two (2) coat paved driveway, at no additional cost.
EXTERIOR WINDOWS AND DOORS
10. Maintenance free vinyl casement windows with Low E Glass, Argon gas and warm edge spacers throughout, basement windows are vinyl sliders with Low E Glass and warm edge spacers only. All operating windows have screens.
Front elevations to receive internal aluminum grills, as per plan. All windows
are Energy Star® qualified.
11. “Transom height” windows to all main floor windows, at the discretion of
12. Eight foot (8’0”) tall painted fiberglass insulated front entry doors(s) featuring authentic wood-grain texture with a glass panel insert and “Nickel finish” grip set with deadbolt lock, as per plan/elevation. Where a single front entry door is shown (with or without a sidelight) the door will be thirty-six inch (36”) wide, as per plan/elevation.
13. Quality painted sectional roll up garage doors with window-lites, equipped
with heavy duty springs and lifelong rust resistant door hardware, as per
14. Metal insulated interior garage access door (where grade permits, less than 2 risers into house) complete with safety door closure.
15. Six foot (6’0”) wide vinyl sliding patio door with transom window above and/
or French door with transom window above at rear of home, on the main floor
only, as per plan.
16. Nine Foot (9’) high smooth ceilings throughout the main floor. (Some ceiling
areas may be lower due to mechanical, structural or decorative elements
including dropped ceiling areas.)
17. Eight foot (8”) high Smooth ceilings on the second floor for the detached
homes, the Traditional townhomes will receive eight foot (8’) high sprayed
stippled ceiling with a 3” smooth boarder on the second floor. The ceiling finish
of the optional finished lower levers when purchased will be a sprayed stippled
ceiling with a 3” smooth boarder.
18. Coffered ceilings, trimmed half walls, decorative columns and trimmed ledges,
19. Raised 9’0” smooth coffered ceilings in master bedroom, as indicated on plans.
20. Smooth “Carrara” interior passage & closet doors complete with “Nickel finish” interior knobs and hinges, as per plans. Privacy door locks on all bathrooms.
21. 2 3/4” Colonial Casing on all window frames, archways & doors & 4” colonial style baseboards throughout finished areas only. (No casing trim to archways with columns or curved archways.)
22. Oak Staircase, natural finish in finished areas only, (Veneer stringers & risers)
23. Oak 2 3/4” grooved handrail and a choice of 1 3/4” oak or straight black metal pickets with oak newel posts & oak nosing, finished natural, to finished areas only, as per plan.
24. Single sided, double sided and/or three sided gas fireplace will receive a natural finish or white semi-gloss cabinet or mantle with or without legs, as per plan, as determined by Rosehaven.
25. Interior walls, doors & trim to be painted an off white colour throughout
including 3” smooth border on ceilings. All interior walls to be finished in a
washable acrylic paint for easy maintenance.
26. Wire shelving to all closets including linen, and walk-in pantries, as per plan.
27. Basement Cold cellar, complete with weather-stripped steel insulated door,
vent and electrical light, as per plan.
28. 13” x 13” OR 12” X 12” imported ceramic floor tile in front foyer, kitchen, breakfast
room, all bathrooms and finished laundry rooms, as per plan.
29. 4 1/4” x 3/4” wide plank pre-finished Engineered Natural Oak flooring
throughout main floor including stair landings. (excluding bedrooms and
where tile is laid, flooring dimension is approx.)
30. 30 oz. Berber carpet with 1/4” underpad OR 40 oz. Nylon carpet with 1/2” chip foam underpad to all other non-tiled/hardwood finished areas, as per plan.
Purchaser to have choice of two colour selections as per Rosehaven’s selections.
31. Metal edge is installed where carpet abuts ceramic tile and where ceramic tile abuts hardwood flooring.
32. Quality cabinetry with extended kitchen uppers adorned with crown moulding (adding an additional 33% more upper storage), base cabinetry includes one bank of drawers, from Rosehaven’s standard samples on display at the Décor Studio, which include a choice of Maple or Oak veneer doors and laminate doors.
33. Full depth fridge upper with crown moulding and fridge gables as required, as per plan.
34. Microwave shelf with dedicated electrical outlet, as per plan.
35. Granite kitchen counter top with mitred edge, from Rosehaven’s standard
samples, for the Detached homes only.
36. Laminate counter top with a contemporary pencil edge and a clean cut finish where counter tops meets the wall, for the Traditional Townhomes only.
37. Stainless steel finish, double bowl undermount sink for the Detached homes
only, and the Traditional Townhomes will receive a Stainless steel finish, double
bowl “ledge back” sink to the kitchen.
38. Polished chrome pull-out spray, single lever faucet.
39. Stainless finish hood exhaust fan with vent to exterior, with 6” ducting.
40. Rough-In dishwasher provisions include open space in cabinetry, breaker and sealed junction box for future dishwasher.
41. Fixed electrical outlet on a non-moveable/secured kitchen island and on a
peninsula over 3’0”, located at counter level. Electrical for fridge & stove.
Electrical outlets at counter level. (counter level outlets within one meter of the
kitchen sink are protected by a GFIC)
BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY FEATURES
42. White bathroom plumbing fixtures throughout.
43. Pedestal sink (24”) in powder room, as per plan.
44. Acrylic 5’ or 6’ oval tub in master ensuite bathrooms, as per plan.
45. Separate shower stalls feature metal framed glass enclosure with a framed
glass door, designed on half walls, wherever possible included an acrylic base
and a waterproof recessed light, as per plan.
46. Upgraded deep soaking acrylic tub in main baths and ensuites, as per plan.
47. Polished chrome single lever faucets to bathroom sinks including pop-up
drains, except kitchen, laundry & oval tub.
48. Polished chrome single lever pressure-balancing faucets in all separate showers and tub enclosures.
49. Upgraded polished chrome bathroom accessories to include towel bar holder & toilet paper dispenser with white ceramic soap dish in bathtub enclosures and shower enclosures.
50. Choice of quality cabinetry from Rosehaven’s standard samples, for bathroom vanities with post formed laminate countertops.
51. 8” x 10” imported ceramic tile in all bathtub enclosures & non glass walls in
shower stalls up to ceiling only and to oval tub deck and skirt including splash
tile above oval tub decks (splash tile is min. of one row around tub deck).
52. Bevelled oval 24” x 36” mirror over pedestal sink in powder room.
53. Vanity plate Bevelled mirrors - 42” high by approx. the full width of vanity in all other bathrooms.
54. Full height cement board backing on all non-glass separate shower enclosed walls and full height “greenboard” drywall to walls of tub enclosures including ceiling.
55. Single basin laundry tub set in base cabinet (cabinet/counter – white melamine only) in all laundry rooms with 2 handle - hot and cold water faucet (where laundry is tub is located in an unfinished area in the basement no cabinetry is provided).
CONVENIENCE, SAFETY AND SECURITY
56. Pre-wired for television: five (5) cable TV rough-ins (RG-6) and five (5)
telephone rough-in locations (Cat-5e) all home run to one location in the
basement. Both cable & telephone are wired in family room or great room
& 3 principal bedrooms, where computer niche/study/library/media room or
home offices are shown one bedroom will be eliminated and will be installed
in the computer niche/study/library/media room or home office, whichever is
applicable at Rosehaven’s discretion.
57. Rough-in central vacuum system with all pipes dropped to garage, for easy
58. All air ducts to be professionally cleaned.
59. Electric door chime installed.
60. Complete alarm system with one year monitoring included. Alarm system
includes contacts to main entry door and rear door (and garage man door, if
applicable) one (1) keypad, two (2) motion detectors (main floor & basement)
and one (1) siren at no extra cost and no further obligation.
61. Carbon monoxide detector(s), hardwired, per ESA Standards/Building Code.
62. Interconnected smoke detectors, per ESA Standards/Building Code.
63. One garage electrical ceiling outlet, per garage door, for future garage door opener(s).
ENERGY EFFICIENT FEATURES
64. Rosehaven Homes introduces “H.E.R.S.” Home Energy Rating System to Mount Pleasant in Brampton. All of our designs have been reviewed and assessed by a third party Certified Home Energy Rating System (H.E.R.S.) Rater. Each Rosehaven Home will be built to exceed the current Ontario building code requirements. The Certified H.E.R.S. Rater initially determines the “projected rating” of each Rosehaven Home prior to construction, by reviewing our energy features such as insulation, windows, heating & cooling system, water heating in addition to our standard best building practices. Once the house is complete and just prior to closing the Certified H.E.R.S. Rater will return to the home to verify the energy features installed and also determines the homes air tightness after which the “confirmed rating” of the home is established. On the H.E.R.S. Index the lower the score the better. A Certificate is issue for each Rosehaven Home which reflects the H.E.R.S. rating compared to the Ontario Building Code.
65. High-efficiency, Forced-air Gas furnace with E.C.M. blower motor, complete
with electronic ignition & power vented to exterior. All ducting sized for future
66. All homes are equipped with a high efficiency HRV – Heat recovery ventilator, (not ducted, exhaust only) which allows fresh filtered air to come into the home, through the heat exchange core, this tempered fresh air is distributed
throughout the home through the ductwork, the exhaust ducts collect the stale
air and draws it back to the heat exchanger at the same rate as fresh air comes
in, after giving up its heat to the incoming air the exhaust air is forced outdoors.
67. All heating/cooling supply transverse joints, branch take-offs, branch supply
joints and manufactured beaded joints on round perimeter pipes located on all
floors will be sealed.
68. The high efficiency Hot water tank is power vented and is on a rental basis.
69. Automatic set back Thermostat centrally located on the main floor.
70. All homes are equipped with a “Power Pipe Heat Exchanger”. A heat recovery system which provides energy savings for heating your homes hot water. Drain pipe(s) in the basement will receive the “drain water heat recovery system” this will be installed to a drain that services a shower. The drains location is solely determined by Rosehaven Homes.
71. Power humidifier, mounted to the furnace.
72. All finished bathrooms & laundry room include a high performance exhaust fan, Energy Star rated with a low sones (sound rating) vented to the exterior..
ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING AND GAS
73. Black Aluminum Entry Coach lamps at all exterior doors, location and number determined by Rosehaven Homes. (Exterior doors includes patio, side and rear French door)
74. Three (3) electrical outlets, one in garage, one waterproof outlet at rear of
house, and one waterproof outlet at front of house.
75. Gas Ready Home – two gas tee junctions in basement for future gas stove & gas dryer plus a 110 volt outlet for future gas stove. (1” gas line into furnace &
hot water tank)
76. Self-sealing air-tight plastic electrical outlet boxes to all exterior walls & to 2nd floor ceiling light fixtures.
77. 125 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel (labeled) and all copper wiring.
78. Décor White switches and plugs throughout. Switches installed approx.
42” above the floor. (Except bathrooms which may be at a standard height,
79. One switched, recessed L.E.D. pot light over fireplace (standard fireplace only). Where a double or three sided fireplace is indicated on plan only one pot light will be installed and Rosehaven determines the location.
80. Interior ceiling mounted light fixtures throughout all finished halls, all bedrooms, kitchen work area, studies, den, lofts, media rooms & laundry rooms. (Except family/great room & living room will received a switched wall outlet)
81. Modern hanging chandelier to foyer and one to kitchen breakfast area. (Note: The chandelier at the foyer may be relocated to the main floor staircase at the discretion of Rosehaven Homes. The kitchen chandelier is a different style than the foyer chandelier)
82. Elegant strip lighting with dropped glass shade in all bathrooms & powder
room, length of lighting determined by Rosehaven.
83. All lighting as outlined above in items 80 to 82 are from Rosehaven’s
“Silver”Collection. See Sales rep for details.
84. Capped ceiling light outlet with switch provided for future dining room light fixture.
85. Heavy-duty electrical outlet and outside vent for future dryer in laundry room.
86. Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
87. Two hose bibs will be installed to each home: one in garage and one at rear of house, location determined by Rosehaven Homes.
88. Innovative thermoplastic plumbing supply lines throughout. Advantages: less copper in water, reduced knocking & less condensation.
89. Second floor laundry rooms only, which are standard to a Rosehaven design, will receive a floor drain & a raised threshold at the door in the laundry room.
90. Drain and water connections featuring hot and cold water shut off valves and an electrical outlet for future automatic washer.
91. Finished laundry rooms feature the shut off valves and drain connection
installed in a convenient recessed wall box located above future appliances,
92. Shut off valves to all bathroom sinks and toilets.
93. Barbeque Gas line to rear of home, location determined by Rosehaven.
94. Structurally sound 2” x 6” exterior wall, wood framed construction or to O.B.C. specifications.
95. Engineered floor joist system or equivalent to O.B.C.
96. 3/4” Tongue & groove sub-flooring throughout.
97. “Tyvek type” air barrier installation on basement walls for improved humidity
control (excluding cold room).
98. Steel beam construction in basement.
99. Poured concrete basement walls with drainage membrane and heavy duty
100. Insulation to walls, attic, ceiling, garage (where required) overhangs and
basement comply with the O.B.C. standards.
101. Sprayed foam insulation to garage ceilings & overhangs with livable area above.
102. Entire garage to be drywalled, taped and prime painted-including ceiling,
excluding exposed poured/block concrete.
103. The common wall(s) of our Townhomes will be a concrete block wall to the
underside of the second floor ceiling. Both sides of the concreted block wall
will receive insulation and by doing so we are exceeding the building code
and therefore reduces sound transmission by providing a higher “Sound
transmission class” (STC) rating.
104. Where decks are required at the rear patio or French door due to grade
conditions the following features are standard and included in any premium: A
pressure treated wood deck (6’ x 8’ or equiv.) with stairs to grade, and 30”x 24”
(approx.) vinyl basement windows, in the rear basement.
105. Where “Look Out” basement conditions are applicable the following features are standard and included in any premium: off the main floor rear patio door or French door, a pressure treated wood deck (6’ x 8’ or equiv.) with stairs to grade, and oversized vinyl casement windows, in the rear basement.
106. Where walkout basement conditions are applicable the following features are standard and included in any premium: basement vinyl sliding patio door or
French door, full size rear basement vinyl casement windows, an additional
exterior light, and electrical outlet. (additional brick, framing, insulation) Off of
the main floor rear patio or French door a pressure treated wood balcony (6’ x
8’ or equivalent).
ROSEHAVEN HOMES DÉCOR STUDIO
107. All Interior selections will be made at the Rosehaven Homes Décor Studio
located in Oakville, from Rosehaven’s standard samples, during a private appointment with Rosehaven’s Décor Consultant. At this time you will also
have the opportunity to purchase and incorporate upgraded finishing touches
to your new Rosehaven Home.